A Recession Resistant Opportunity for You Residential and Commercial maintenance and modification Business is Growing.
- Residential & Commercial Repair Market Continues to Grow
- Founder is Certified Aging in Place Specialist, CAPS
- 74% of older homeowners prefer to live at home (AARP)
- Over 75 million Americans are reaching retirement age
HandyPro is a Fresh Approach to a Familiar Business.
- Executive Model
- No Home Modification or Handyman Experience Necessary
- Call Center Schedules your Craftsman for You
- Combination of Specialized Employees and Sub-Contractors
- Unparalleled Franchise Support
- Strong Marketing Support
- Strong Earnings Claim HP Company Store Approx 1M Annual Sales
- Proven Craftsman Recruitment and Support
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Good People Skills
- Values Excellent Client Service
- Coach-able and Team Player
- Committed to Business and Personal Growth
- Good Networker
- Net Worth Requirement $100,000
- Liquid Capital Requirement $49,000 before Financing
"With the installation of the stair lift Katie gained back some independence and we were able to function more like a family, first time since the accident. Your attention to our needs during this time was exceptional and your folks that worked in our home were skilled an respectful. We would recommend HandyPro to anyone who needs the many types of work you provide." - Dave & Linda S.
"Kenneth Cardenas did an outstanding job on my sliding glass door project. He is a pro." - Larry F
"Help!! My roof is leaking and dripping into my dining room!!!! I called several guys I know that have done some repairs for me in the past and was told I needed a new roof. They suggested I cover the roof with a blue tarp until I could get a new roof installed. Finally, I called Tom. He was there within two hours, made emergency repairs in drizzling rain, stopped the leak and came back later that week and made permanent repairs. Also told me I do not need a new roof now. Tom, I want to thank you and your company for the quick response and professional service work you provided to me. Excellent craftsmanship and wonderful clean-up. Bravo!" - Jane D.
"Thank you for the excellent job installing the new fence for us. HandyPro was not the cheapest bid we received but we trusted the way you presented the project over the other 3. The results are great and the attention to detail that you crew showed during the process, including clean up was surprising. The grass has grown in and the look of our backyard is more then we expected." - Jeanne F.
"Service was prompt and at my convenience. My contractor was able to make adjustments and avoid replacing my whole door." - Betty B.