Join Our Team and Become a HandyPro Business Owner
HandyPro is unlike any other franchise business in the country – and we are looking for driven entrepreneurs and business professionals to take our handyman and home modification franchise into new communities throughout the United States. HandyPro International, LLC is dedicated to partnering with our franchisees to achieve business success and financial independence through helping others with their handyman and home modification needs. Our handyman franchise offers:
- An Executive Model – The HandyPro concept is a comprehensive management system that provides ongoing training, support, and guidance to all franchisees. You do not have to know construction to run a HandyPro business. Our staff will work directly with you to ensure your business will be up and running successfully within the first 60 days of training.
- In-Depth Training – HandyPro Franchisees are taught how to run a business from the ground up to help ensure they have a profitable HandyPro business.
- Unlimited Support – You receive unlimited support from our team. Whether it's operations, finance, or marketing, we are here to ensure your success.
HandyPro offers a recession-resistant opportunity. Our residential and commercial maintenance and modification business has a presence throughout the United States and is growing quickly! According to AARP, 74% of older homeowners prefer to live at home and over 75 million Americans are approaching retirement age. This leaves a tremendous opportunity for prospective franchise owners. There is undoubtedly a need for handyman services and home modifications in your community, so now is a great time to learn about our opportunity and join our growing brand.
HandyPro offers a fresh approach to a familiar business. Some reasons to join our franchise:
- Combination of specialized employees and sub-contractors
- Unparalleled franchise support
- Strong marketing support
- Proven craftsman recruitment and support
What additional equipment and merchandise do I need to purchase or lease?All of the furnishings, fixtures and equipment you need to incorporate your HandyPro business is specified in your franchise package. There are no major equipment purchases or leases.
What kind of training and ongoing support can I expect from HandyPro International?Your “turn-key” home modification and handyman service business includes training at a comprehensive training school complimented with your HandyPro Operations Manual, Employee and Policy Manual, Presentation Manual, Marketing Plan and ongoing unlimited support, monthly franchisee conference calls and HandyPro conventions. At HandyPro we give you everything you need to get a Running Start!
Do I need any previous experience in the home repair business?Absolutely Not!!! The most important requirements are that you:
- Have a genuine desire to own your own business.
- Are motivated to be successful.
- Can follow a proven program of systems, methods, policies and procedures.
- You are provided all the tools necessary to run a HandyPro business. You will be provided all of the training you need to operate your HandyPro Handyman business.
What we are looking for in new HandyPro franchise owners:
- Good people skills
- Values excellent client service
- Coach-able and team player
- Committed to business and personal growth
- Good networker
- Net worth requirement of $100,000 to $175,000
- Liquid capital requirement of $49,000 before financing
Ready to join the HandyPro Team? Complete the form below to get started!